Monday, October 20, 2014

Best Surprise EVER!

This weekend I received the best surprise EVER!  My twin is in the Air Force, and is stationed in Texas for the time-being.  I rarely ever get to see him in person, however we stay in constant contact through Skype or Face-Time when the military allows.  But it's been almost a year since I've seen him, and over 2 years since he's been home.

Needless to say, I was extremely surprised when he walked through the door of my house without me ever knowing he was coming!  He's home for just under 2 weeks, and I plan to enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. Erica, how great is this!!! Thanks for sharing, it made me smile! My older kids live in Texas and it usually is at least a year between visit times, so I can imagine this was a wonderful surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete